The Non Resident Tax (Form 210) is applicable to non residents owning a property in Spain. The next 31st of December 2017 is the last day to submit the Non-Resident Tax form for 2016.
This is applicable to all non resident owners with a property in Spain purchased PRIOR to 2017.
- IBI, including the catastral value of the property
- Copy of NIE
- Copy of passport
- Address in country of residence
- IBAN Account Number if you would like to arrange for a direct debit order
The tax payment can be arranged either:
- Through your bank account by direct debit payable on 31st December 2017
- The tax amount can be transferred to us and we will make the payment on your behalf
- We can send you the submitted form and you can pay directly through your bank
75€ Service fee plus VAT 21%
Note: In case the IBI bill is not available, we can facilitate to obtain a copy, using the completed and signed enclosed proxy.